Azbell 5 hours a week through one-on-one mentorship and enjoy 100% commission minus a small transaction fee.Agents in Texas are flocking to join Metroplex Realty because agents finally have the option to work one-on-one with a proven real estate professional. www.metroplex-realty.com/join Metroplex Realty's Mentorship driven environment teaches agents EVERYTHING they need to be successful in the real estate business and best of all, Metroplex Realty is unbranded so agents can start building their OWN brand and not be tied down to one particular brokerage. Agents learn things not taught anywhere else which is allowing their agents to capitalize on the Texas Real Estate market quickly.Most of Mr. Azbell's agents start closing their first deals within 60 days of joining. Metroplex Realty agents receive CRM, A Closing Coordinator to handle transactions after acceptance, E&O Insurance, Microsoft Real-Time Email Exchange, and best of all Agents can ALWAYS reach Mr. Azbell via telephone or text message. Mr. Azbell has over 14 years' experience in the real estate field and has closed over 90 million dollars of residential real estate transactions.Mr. Azbell spent 2 years in Appraisal Management at LandSafe Appraisal, 4 years as a top grossing loan officer at Countrywide Home Loans, and was the highest grossing commission income earner at Keller Williams Turtle Creek in 2014. Metroplex Realty's 6000 sq foot sales showroom is located in Downtown Dallas and Agents can rent a permanent desk space for $125 a month.Mr. Azbell streams all of his trainings LIVE online which allows agents who cannot make it to the office the opportunity to learn remotely and ask questions in real-time.

For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://finance.yahoo.com/news/dallas-brokerage-offers-unbeatable-realtor-150000381.html

Monday, Jan. 23, 2017 Atlanta Real Estate / AJC Homefinder In real estate, and any business, really, its easy to fall into the trap of prioritizing money above all else, and forgetting about nurturing your leads effectively through to conversion. Billy Ekofo, director of leads management at Century 21 Redwood Realty in Norton, Virginia approaches it, stresses that theinteraction with the client and the takeaway experience they have is the most important aspect of his business. In our webinar (which you can watch below), he talksabout his passion for people and his lead nurture strategy. Here, Ekofo shares what he believes are the most important aspects of a successful real estate lead nurture process. Familiarize Yourself with the Right Technology What is the tool that allows you to redirect all that traffic through a central hub where you, the agent, or the lead manager, can essentially open it up and see all the inquiries that came in? Ekofo said those are the capabilities to focus on when selecting a customer relationship management (CRM) system. He explained how technology can allow for the consistency and flexibility thats needed when it comes to lead management, and alsobelieves you must strike a good balance between automation and individual communicationsto let the agents personality shine through and to make the agent-client interaction more genuine. Prepare for Success Ekofo explained once you have an effective lead management system in place, ask yourself: What is the one thing thats going to allow me to capture more business? Take the time to really learn the system and see what types of information it captures about your leads. He recommends, Spend a good month, two months with it. See how it works, see how it integrates with your already existing platform. He explained that 90% of your reach out efforts should be automated and the other 10% (which is hopefully the cream of the crop), should not. To get to that 10%, you need to learn the 90% and understand how it works effectively for your goals. Zero In on Your Best Leads The beauty about automation is that you can assign specific attributes to a prospect coming into the system, and if they [the lead] match those attributes then its worthwhile. Ekofo said its important to use the tools available to you to categorize leads as they filter in.

For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.ajc.com/classifieds/real-estate/the-components-successful-lead-nurture-from-century-billy-ekofo/UQxOFqqqXZCyNnrFp0qkOP/

To learn more about Virtual Assistants Phone Services visit CRM